Contact Columbia County Board of Elections: email@example.com
Summary for All Contests, All Districts, All Tabulators, All Counting Groups
November 3, 2020 General Election Official & Complete Results
|Elector Group||Counting Group||Ballots Cast||Registered Voters||Turnout|
|Absentee By Mail||16,941||15.78%|
Kết quả xổ số thủ đô 30 ngàyTo Register to Vote online, visit the Secretary of Sate's . This is the actual Voter Registration Form. You may print the form, complete it and mail it in to our office or drop it by at your convenience to register to vote.
To be eligible to register to vote, you must:
- Be a U.S. Citizen
- Be a legal resident of Georgia and the county in which he/she seeks to vote
- Be 17 ½ years old to register (cannot vote until 18th birthday)
- Not be serving a sentence for a conviction of a felony involving moral turpitude
- Have not been found mentally incompetent by a judge
To Register to Vote in Person - visit one of the below locations:
- Board of Elections (Evans)
- Grovetown City Hall
- Harlem City Hall
- Judge of Probate (Appling)
- All Driver's License Locations
- Any Public Library
- The last day to register for any election is 30 days prior to that election.
- Any mail-in applications must be postmarked by 30 days prior to that election.
- If you have moved, you must have notified us 30 days prior to any election.
- If you are not sure if you are registered, please call (706) 868-3355.
- You may also update your registration by visiting the or by completing and sending in a new voter registration application form. Send completed forms to: Columbia County Board of Elections, P.O. Box 919, Evans, Georgia 30809.
Eligible citizens may cast a ballot early/advance or by absentee ballot by mail.
Early/Advance Voting (In-Person Voting)
Kết quả xổ số thủ đô 30 ngày In-Person Voting for primaries and elections will be available beginning the 4th Monday prior to the date of the primary or election. Saturday voting is offered as well for (state/federal) primaries and elections on the 2nd Saturday prior to the date of the election.
Kết quả xổ số thủ đô 30 ngày Voters whom vote in-person during the early voting process must provide one of the following 6 forms of photo identification required under Georgia law:
- A valid Georgia driver's license, even if expired;
- Any valid state or federal government issued photo ID;
- Valid employee photo ID from any branch, department, agency, or entity of the U.S. Government, Georgia, or any county, municipality, board, authority or other entity of this state;
- Valid U.S. passport ID;
- Valid U.S. military photo ID;
- Valid tribal photo ID;
Kết quả xổ số thủ đô 30 ngày *If a citizen does not have one of the above acceptable forms of photo ID, the State of Georgia offers a FREE Voter ID Card that can be issued by the Board of Elections office or the Georgia Department of Driver Services. More information on Georgia's Voter Identification Requirements and obtaining a free Voter Identification Card is available at the Georgia
Absentee Voting by Mail
Kết quả xổ số thủ đô 30 ngày Absentee ballots will be issued through the mail beginning 45 days prior to the date of the primary or election. A written request must be submitted to our office, requesting an absentee ballot be mailed. The request or application must state the voter's name, address, date of birth, the date of the election for which the voter is requesting a ballot, and the voter's signature. During a Primary Election, the application must also state the voter's party preference. Please note - if non-partisan is selected - you will not have party affiliated candidates listed on your ballot.
Absentee applications may be submitted as early as 180 days before an election.
***Completed absentee applications can be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org – faxed to 706-868-3358
– mailed to PO Box 919, Evans, GA 30809 or dropped off by our office.
The Georgia application for an absentee ballot may be found here:
For Military and Overseas Voters, an application for an absentee ballot may be found here:
Military/Physically Disabled/65 Years or Older Voters:
Kết quả xổ số thủ đô 30 ngày Voters may choose to submit one application and receive a ballot for all elections to be held during the year. Voters are reminded to make sure to check the box for all ballots on the application.
Kết quả xổ số thủ đô 30 ngàyA separate application must be made for the Presidential Preference Primary due to a party preference being marked.
How to return a completed Absentee Ballot:
- Absentee Ballots may be returned through the U.S. Mail.
- Mailed ballots must be at the Evans Post Office before 5:00pm on Election Day.
- A voter may hand deliver their own ballot to the Board of Elections office during normal office hours and until 7:00pm on the day of the election.
- Family members may hand deliver a ballot for a disabled person to the Elections office during normal office hours and until 7:00pm on Election Night.
- Unless a voter is disabled, each voter must mail or deliver their own ballot. A ballot may not be handled by anyone other than the individual to whom it was issued (not even spouses).
- No absentee ballots will be issued, nor will there be in-person voting on the Monday preceding the date of the election.
Who Can Return Your Ballot?
Kết quả xổ số thủ đô 30 ngàyYou! The best course of action is to personally mail or personally deliver your ballot yourself. However, Georgia law allows the below individuals to mail or deliver your ballot for you with your authorization:
Your mother, father, grandparent, aunt, uncle, brother, sister, spouse, son, daughter, niece, nephew, grandchild, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, mother-in-law, father-in-law, brother-in-law, or sister-in-law;
An individual residing in the same household as the voter; or
The caretaker of a voter with disabilities.
Kết quả xổ số thủ đô 30 ngàyYou should not give your ballot to anyone else. Third-party groups, candidates, campaigns or anybody other than the people listed above are not allowed to collect your ballot (a practice known as “ballot harvesting”). It’s against the law in Georgia. If an unknown person attempts to collect your ballot, even if they say they are from the Secretary of State’s office or your county elections office, please report the person to the Secretary of State’s office.
500 Faircloth Drive, Building E
Evans, Georgia 30809
Phone: (706) 868-3355
Fax: (706) 868-3358
P.O. Box 919
Evans, Georgia 30809
Email Address: email@example.com
Board Member Information
The Columbia County Board of Elections conducts monthly meetings on the 3rd Tuesday of each month at 10:30am in the Board of Elections Office conference room.
Kết quả xổ số thủ đô 30 ngàyPlease note, the Board of Elections will meet on Election Day, and the Friday after each election for certification.
Kết quả xổ số thủ đô 30 ngàyPlease contact the Board of Elections office for more information
- Ann Cushman/Non-partisan Representative
- Wanda Duffie/Republican Party Representative
- Larry Wiggins/Democratic Party Representative